Wisport Sparrow 30 II Rucksack A-TACS GHOST
Part of Wisport's line of the latest generation of survival backpacks and new for 2016, the Sparrow 30 II Rucksack was developed in collaboration with Polish Military Forces and offers great amount of carrying space in one compact and comfortable to carry body.
The main advantage of the Sparrow 30 II backpack are ergonomically shaped shoulder straps with quick-release chest strap, two spacious independent compartments secured with durable Wisport branded two-way clamshell zippers, Hook-and-loop secured internal slot for optional aluminum frame and multiple MOLLE attachments points throughout the pack.
The main compartment of Sparrow 30 II Rucksack comes with two-way clamshell zip opening, hydration sleeve pocket on the backside, two zipped mesh pockets on the front side and four internal attachments points for added security. Additionally, above the sleeve pocket are: hook for attachment of hydration bag and a passage hole for hydration hose or antenna. The front admin compartment goes with two-way clamshell zip opening, multiple sleeve pockets and elastic loops, zipped mesh pocket, D-Ring and carabiner. Moreover, there's a zipped front pocket with protective zip cover flap, durable top carrying handle and redesigned dirt resistant padding on back and shoulder straps for added comfort.
Multiple quick-release buckles allow the backpack to be quickly dropped on the ground when required. The front, side and bottom compression straps allow for the backpack to be adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort and disturbance to the balance.
Front of the backpack, side panels and bottom have multiple MOLLE strap attachments points, which allow for mounting of various MOLLE accessories i.e. backpack bags, pockets, first aid kits and pouches. Moreover, multiple Nylon straps permit the outside fixation of much bigger items that will not fit inside, or because they need to remain on hand. Thanks to this the overall capacity of the rucksack may be significantly greater than nominal 30 litres.
- Capacity: 30 litres
- Loop panel on the front
- Two independent compartments
- Main compartment with two-way clamshell zip opening, two internal zipped mesh pockets, hydration sleeve and four attachments points for optional straps
- Front admin compartment with two-way clamshell zip opening, multiple sleeve pockets and elastic loops, zipped mesh pocket, D-Ring and carabiner
- Front zipped pocket with zipper track cover
- Passage to the main compartment for a hydration tube
- Fully CAMEL BAK compatible
- SAS PLUS AIR NET semi adjustable military system
- Quick detach carrying system
- Redesigned dirt resistant padding on back and shoulder straps
- Adjustable shoulder straps with loops, elastic bands and hydration hose mounting brackets
- Chest strap with quick release buckle
- Strengthened back section with Hook-and-loop secured internal slot for optional aluminum frame
- Wide and removable hip belt with oversized quick release buckle
- Multiple MOLLE compatible attachments points
- Side, front and bottom compression straps
- Durable Wisport zippers with protective cover flaps
- Durable quick release buckles
- Comfortable Nylon carrying handle on top
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Material: 500d Cordura Nylon
- Dimensions: approx. 18.9"x13.8"x8.7" (48x35x22cm)
- Weight: 1390g
- Manufacturer: Wisport
- Made in Poland
- Five years Manufacturer's warranty