Wisport Whistler 35 II Rucksack A-TACS FG-X
Part of Wisport's line of the latest generation of survival backpacks and new for 2016, the Whistler 35 II Rucksack was developed in collaboration with Polish Military Forces and offers a great amount of carrying space in one unified and comfortable to carry body.
Wide and ergonomically shaped shoulder straps, together with padded waist belt help to distribute weight evenly and relief the pressure from the back. The belt can easily be detached from the rucksack which allows the use of modular weapon belts together with a tactical vest. Multiple quick-release buckles allow the backpack to be quickly dropped on the ground when required.
The expandable main compartment of Whistler 35 II comes with two-way clamshell zip opening, two internal zipped pockets, hydration sleeve, MOLLE panel, and four D-Ring attachments points. The outer side of the main compartment features an admin compartment with two-way zip opening, multiple sleeve and mesh pockets, and three internal elastic loops. Moreover, front zipped pocket with zipper track cover, and two spacious side sleeve pockets offer additional store space for maps, canteens or radios.
The side, top and bottom compression straps allow the backpack to be adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort, and disturbance to the balance. Multiple MOLLE attachment points featured throughout the pack, allow for mounting of various MOLLE accessories i.e. backpack bags, first aid kits and pouches. Thanks to this the overall capacity of the rucksack may be significantly greater than nominal 35 litres.
The Whistler 35 II backpack comes with a rain cover as a standard accessory, hidden in the compartment on the bottom of the bag and fastened with hook-and-loop.
- Capacity: 35 litres
- Main compartment with two-way clamshell zip opening, two internal zipped pockets, hydration sleeve, MOLLE panel and four D-Ring attachment points
- Admin compartment with two-way zip opening, multiple sleeve and mesh pockets, and three elastic loops
- Front zipped pocket with zipper track cover
- Two side sleeve pockets
- Enhanced quick-detach SAS Ergonomic Military carrying system
- Ergonomically design adjustable shoulder straps with hydration brackets, elastic loops, and quick release chest strap
- Wide and removable hip belt with oversized quick release buckle and MOLLE
- Redesigned dirt resistant padding on the back, shoulder straps and waist belt
- Front hook-and-loop panel for IDs and patches
- Multiple MOLLE compatible attachments points throughout the pack
- Comfortable Nylon carrying handle on top
- Side, top and bottom quick release compression straps
- Nylon straps for attaching sleeping bag
- Allows for use of CAMELBAK hydration systems
- Durable Wisport zippers with protective cover flaps
- National Moulding, Duraflex and ITW NEXUS buckles
- Rain cover in hook-and-loop secured bottom compartment
- All seams secured
- Material: 1000D Cordura Nylon
- DuPont Teflon fabric protection
- Dimensions: approx. 20"x13"x9" (50x33x23cm)
- Weight: 1950g
- Manufacturer: Wisport
- Made in Poland
- 5 years manufacturer warranty